Sunday, May 5, 2013

The ones I want to remember

So a few weeks ago I took my brothers and sisters out again to take pictures of them.  I need all the practice I can get doing photo shoots and since I can yell at them, it's pretty great practice.  Only problem was, I wasn't quite prepared.  My battery was dying, and I went to the store and forgot to buy the tripod I wanted, so it was quite the stressful time.  SO I dragged them out there and bribed them with ice cream, and got some good ones worthy of Grandma's walls.  But my favorite pictures are always the ones I capture while I'm setting up and they are just messing around.  So instead of sharing the boring old good ones, here's the way it really went.  And this is what I want to remember when I think about how I used to drag them all out for shots of us before we all moved away.  So he's the behind the scenes:

 Of course all the funny ones are of Jake :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment