Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh man....

I REALLY let the ball drop this time.  I'm sad to say it's been more than month since I posted. 
As you know, I'll be starting a photo class in just a few short weeks (SO EXCITED) so I've kind of been taking a break from the picture taking thing because I know I will have a ton to post come January.  I do have some fun recipes I would like to share, as well as this whole Christmas sha bang!  So, Lord willing, in the next few weeks here I'll have some new things to post and revive this dead blog!

I also quit doing the picture a day in November.  It's true, I was all into it in October, but just kind of got away from it and never got back.  Maybe I'll go again in the new year!

AND I haven't updated my cover pictures on this blogy blog, so I'll also try and do that :)

Whew....I have my work cut out for me!  But just wanted to stop by and let you know I didn't die, I am still alive and blogin!

I leave you with some fun instagram snap shots from the last month of my life!










 MERRY WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment