Friday, December 28, 2012

Just a few...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family friends!  I'll share just a few photos today that sum up my week.


This GAME!  My brother got it and it's pretty much been played non-stop since then.  
The wrapping mess which has now become post-wrapping mess of boxes and paper covering our living room
Presents under the tree!
Little missy dancing ballet
Baking!  Or cleaning up...
Fake fire and real stockings
LOTS of snow!  This was when it had just started snowing Christmas eve.  We've gotten a few inches since then and more on it's way!
Yummy food and awesome Christmas light bokeh!
This was part of my gift, a family joke and a key chain camera that makes camera sounds!
Les Miserables!  Saw it Christmas night with some friends and wow, if you haven't seen it, it's SO worth it!  Amazing and so moving!

There she is!  World's ugliest tree :)

Favorite gift!  A nikkor 50mm prime lens!  I'm stoked!  and SO excited to start taking pictures with it!

More pictures to come!  Including the story of the ugliest Christmas tree and where we got it from!  Enjoy your weekend and New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment