Sunday, September 30, 2012

Food, Food, coffee

Food.  What a great thing to take pictures of!  It doesn't move, it looks yummy, and everyone loves to look at it!  So far, I've mostly been shooting objects, haven't tackled people yet.  And food is a great place to start.  Last week my family was having a game night, and of course we needed food so we made popcorn!  I've been trying to stay away from sugar, so I was looking for something yummy and sweet, so I froze yogurt in little molds.  Pretty fun, and yummy.  It was a great time to take pictures....except no.  It was after sun set, very low, bad lighting.  So most of them didn't turn out to well.  I cranked up my ISO, did a pretty slow shutter speed and went for it.

1/5, f/5.6, ISO 1600

1/15, f/5.3, ISO 1600

1/10, f/5.3, ISO 1600
1/25, f/5.6, ISO 1600  Frozen Yogurt and veggie tales :)
1/40, f/5.6, ISO 1600


1/25, f/5.6, ISO 1600








My grandma's are amazing.  They just make the best food ever!!  I hope someday, I'm half as good at cooking as they are.  One of my favorite things they make is homemade jam.  My grandpa goes out and picks strawberries, and they make it into yummy jam for toast!  Add a little peanut butter, on homemade bread = AWESOME and my breakfast :)  And a perfect picture!

1/80, f/5.6, ISO 100 Facing the sun

With the sun behind me.  I like it better :)





1/125, f/5, ISO 100
1/80, f/5.6, ISO 100







Coffee.  What makes better pictures then coffee?  My sister went to get Starbucks the other day, so I had her bring me one home.  I LOVE Starbucks, I also LOVE the pictures I took of my drink on this lovely day! 






In direct sunlight






I just love a good caramel macchiato!


2 comments:

  1. Love the shot of the cup from straight above with the straw on top....also love a good iced caramel macchiato... yum

    ReplyDelete