Monday, October 1, 2012

Photo a day

Take a photo every day.  What a great challenge!  We'll see how easy it is too ;)  I was reading a blog and they had a link to this great blog where this lady takes a photo every day!  So I decided to try it!  She has a list for the month of what to take a picture of, and then you post it on instagram, fb, twitter or whatever you want!  I love the idea!  I think it will be fun and challenge me to take pictures!  Today I just took it with my phone, but some days I'll try and take them with my DSLR.  So, grab your camera, and start the fun!  Just enjoy the art of photos and this beautiful life we live in!

Today's photo is "where I stood",

Where I stand. Day off! Just chilling in my socks that don't match :) Starting photo of the day challenge! #FMSphotoaday



Here is the link to the photo a day blog if you want to join the fun! 
http://fatmumslim.com.au/category/photo-a-day-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment