Thursday, October 25, 2012

Rainy days



I love fall rain!  It's so crisp and refreshing!  The family I babysit for has an awesome porch big enough to sit on while it's raining.  One day last week it was warm enough to be outside, yet raining.  So we played on porch, drank coffee, and enjoyed the outside dry :)  I love taking pictures of these sweet boys by the way!  They are precious!



He adores this cat!  But the cat feels differently, she usually runs away as soon as he crawls after her.  But this time she actually let him pet her....for a few seconds!
Long enough for a precious little laugh!


Mhmm Coffee

Wishing I would let him play in the rain :)

"Please nana????"

Making a break for it!



He was playing "Jazz festive" for us.  I think they need to hire him next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment