Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Color

I know I've said it a million times, but fall is my favorite time of year :)  The color is just incredible!  This year seems to be especially beautiful in Michigan and I took full advantage of it and took lots of pictures before they all fell off.  Sadly, I didn't get any of the extremely beautiful tree in our yard.  I went away for the weekend, and came back to an ugly, bare tree :/  But I got these lovely ones a few weeks ago.  Enjoy!


You know I mostly love this one because of the boats ;)



These ones are from the river by my house.  It's a busy street that goes over the river but the view is always incredible this time of year.  I decided it was worth a little walk, and a little danger :)



It's just amazing!

Just so you can see what I was dealing with :)  Standing pretty close to really fast traffic!  Way fun!

This is in my neighborhood.  I drive through it every day and kept saying I was going to stop and take pictures, and finally I did!   




Thank you Lord for your beautiful creation!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment