Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A picnic in the park

Fall has been very weird this year.  Unusually warm.  Normally around this time it's cold and jacket weather.  But lately we've had quite a few "head to the park because it might be the last warm day" weather.  I babysit two of the cutest little boys during the week, so I love being able to get out and go to the park.  And they love it too!  So when I saw it was going to be 70 degrees, we packed a lunch and headed to the park!  It was a beautiful day!  Oh and I didn't have my slr, so these were all taken on my phone.  Just goes to show, with a little edit, focus, light and angle, you can create awesome pictures!


I just love this!!  Sweet little baby hands!


This little buddy, has mastered the fire pole!

He loved the swing!



Again, the baby hands! 

I absolutely adore this picture! 
Check out that beautiful color!


Buddy by my side!

He's a walking man!




I love a beautiful day in the park with two sweet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment