Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A few more...

For some of my editing I use PicMonkey.  An online editing site.  It works for now, until I get lightroom!  A fun feature of picmonkey is collages!  I had a little fun and made a few from the Keenland horse races!

This first one are some of my favorite pictures I've taken!  I got my camera all ready before the race, and set it to take lots of pictures fast!  I set it on a little cement wall about knee high, so I could crank up my shutter speed to capture every detail.  It was cloudy day so I had to set my ISO pretty high and left my aperture on 3.5.  I set my shutter speed on 4000, and got these great shots!

 (Sorry these are kind of small.  It's as big as I can make them because their so wide)

Here is another race I got.  This I did holding the camera. 



And my beautiful friend :)  Isn't she gorgeous????

No comments:

Post a Comment