Friday, October 26, 2012

Progress!

It's so fun for me to look back on that first picture I took over a month ago with my new slr.  



I felt like a million dollars after getting that first picture!  It's fun to see how far I've come in one month.



It's also awesome to me that I have just as much passion and enjoyment for this horse picture, as I do for the first picture I took!  I see this as something I'll be doing and enjoying for many years!  I decided to try and update the cover photos every month with some favorites from that month.  

Speaking of the future, I have now signed up for photo classes!!!!  I'll be taking online classes starting in January through a photo school based in Colorado.  I'm sooooo excited to get to learn as much as I can!  I also will be purchasing Lightroom and learning to use that which makes me so excited!  So I might not be taking a lot of time editing or taking pictures as I get ready for the classes.  It's about to be the busy holiday's (Can you believe it???  Already almost Christmas!!!)  so I won't have as much time to work on it.  I'm so excited for this opportunity to learn as much as I can about this amazing hobby that I enjoy so much! 

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, that is so awesome! The horse picture is amazing and I'm really excited for you to finally be able to start classes in something you really enjoy. That is definitely a rarity. Praying you get everything you've been waiting for out of them! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete