Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cameras....Who would have thought?





My passion for photography is really...well random I guess.  I've never really cared about taking pictures that much.  A few years ago my friends got DSLR cameras and I played with them a little bit, but never thought about it much.  But after reading a few photo blogs, I've been inspired!  and obsessed!  So a few years ago, I never would have found an old SLR camera very interesting.  But today, it makes a great object to photograph!  My dad dug out his old Pentax a few weeks ago so I decided to have some fun with it.  It doesn't have any film in it and I might buy some someday but for now, I just had fun taking pictures of it.



Don't you just love this nifty case? 




He also had a great zoom lens with it!



And this case?  Isn't it great?





And of course, I had to get in some of the pictures :)



  So there ya go!  I love old cameras!  So much fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad his lenses and that flash won't fit on your new camera lol. Your hair is so long! I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flash will work, I just need to put batteries in it and try it out! The lens won't though :( But he has some great cleaning items I can also use too. Not to mention the awesome bag which I will be using :) Yes, it is long, and I like it :) Love you

    ReplyDelete