Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 5 :)

So I just wanted to share my photo a day pictures today because I like them!  My sisters friend (Who is a great photographer and I would love to learn more from :)  was at my house today and I told her  I needed a shadow photo for today.  I had been looking for good opportunities all day but it was pretty cloudy and I hadn't been able to get anything.  She was putting her tea in the microwave, and said, "Use the light from the microwave."  So she set up this awesome picture, and I took the picture with my dslr. 

I had it zoomed in all the way, (f/5.6), ISO 400, and a slow shutter spreed since it was pretty dark in there.  And....Ta da!  A shadow! 



I post these on Instagram everyday so there is a filter on it but it still looked pretty awesome either way :)  Thanks Bethany for the awesome setup!!  I love it!  (See, I gave you the credit :) 


Part of the reason I did this photo a day challenge, was so I could remember the things I did this month.  The little things, or big things.  Something from each day that defines that day.  And it's a great way to get creative and think of fun (like the tea cup) ways to take the pictures.  Tonight, my family went out to Fowlerville, MI for the highschool football game.  My cousin plays in the band and we are always looking for reasons to hang out with them.  So I wanted to find a way (Other then just a instagram photo of the game :p )  to capture that through my photo a day.  So, this is what I got:


I will remember looking back on this picture, that it was freezing, we had hot chocolate, and I had a blast with my cousins at a football game!  I wish I could have gotten more photos of us at our late night warm up run to A&W but my phone died :( 



Here are a few photo a day pictures from the last few days: 





What I read.  Day 4




This happened today.  At the gym.  Day 3




There ya go folks!  Hope you enjoy :)  I have one more post from last weekend's photo shoot that I will hopefully be putting up tomorrow!  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment