Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Piano man

My little brother got a piano keyboard last year for his birthday and has been teaching himself how to play.  And now he is taking lessons!  He is playing some on our terribly out of tune, beautiful old piano to strengthen his fingers so I thought it was great opportunity to take pictures!  This was actually the first time I've taken pictures of person!  Though it was mid-morning, the lighting was pretty bad where the piano is so I had to crank up my ISO and shutter spreed a bit, but they came out pretty cool! 

ISO 400, F/3.5, 1/15



Kind of boring so I tried getting some different views

ISO 400, f/5, 1/3


ISO 800, f/3.5, 1/20  I cranked up my ISO so I could make my shutter speed fast since I was holding it up, but I can tell the quality change in it. 


Played with views, movement, and lack of good light.  And in the end, it turned out pretty good.  A few I really like! 



No comments:

Post a Comment