Sunday, November 11, 2012

Birthday Birthday!

Last week was my birthday!  Yay!  I turned 22 so all the exciting birthday's are over and here on out, it's just another year older.  I was VERY blessed however, by my family who had a little party for me and took me to a movie and ice cream!  And by the family I work for!  They blessed my socks off by making me cards and waffles and singing to me!  It was precious!  Many of my friends blessed me with gifts, coffee, spamming my facebook wall, and just making me feel loved!  It was truly a great week!

My Mother is very creative for birthday's.  And ever since we were little kids, she's made the best cakes that are so beautiful and yummy!  Here are a few pictures of the awesomeness of my cake!  




And to top it off, Moose tracks Ice cream!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment