Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall day?

I live in Michigan, our weather is crazy!  It changes all the time!  24 hours ago I was wearing shorts it was so warm, and now it's snowing!  It's insane!  

Last week, we had a warm spell and got a few 50-60 degree days!  So, we took full advantage of some fresh air and sunshine and took a walk to the park!  This time I took my dslr.  I have been wanting to capture the boys playing in the park for a while now.  It amazes me how much these boys love to be outside!  They are park junkies!  It's pretty awesome and keeps them busy and happy for a long time!  I enjoyed capturing them in their happy place!




He had a blast playing run from the camera so I captured lots of sweet laughs and smiles as he tried to run away!






Climbing, his happy place!  I got lots of sweet smiles from him too!



He loves the park all the more now that he can walk!










And of course we had to have fun with the shutter remote!











Check out that static hair!!










Big brother helping little brother up after he fell



Hopefully this is warming to look at as we sit in our warm houses while it's snowing and blowing outside.  I think, it's safe to say, it's officially fall and nearly winter!  I'm so excited I captured one last fall day at the park with these kiddos before the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment