Friday, November 2, 2012

Photo a day October!

I can't believe I did it!  I made it a whole month and took a picture every day!!  (except for one)
It was so fun, I'm doing it again for November!  I love looking at these colleges and seeing what my month looked like.  I can't believe it's over, it feels like I just started!  I loved how easy the challenge was!  When I first started doing it, I would have to remember, but as I kept doing it, I just got used to it and it was so fun finding ways to tie in the prompt for the day, and what my day was like.  I had a blast doing it!  You all should try it, it's well worth it!  Here are my photos for October:





A few notes:
Day 5 I took two pictures of "Shadow"

And day 6, I took two pictures of "I'm thankful for.."

day 15, No I didn't eat the tree for dinner, that was the day I didn't take a picture so I just used that one taken the next day since I need that space filled to make the college work!!  haha


For further explanation on each photo, see My instagram album on Facebook


Join in the fun for November!

No comments:

Post a Comment